- Taper of annual allowance for those earning between £150,000 and £210,000 from £40,000 to £10,000 read more
- Pension input periods will be aligned to tax years for all schemes from April 2016 read more
- Second hand annuity market delayed until 2017
- Pension wise extended to those aged 50 and over
- Wider consultation on tax relief reforms in Green paper issued today. read more
- Confirmation of change of Special Lump Sum Death Benefit Charge from 45% to the beneficiaries marginal rate where the lump sum is paid to an individual.
- Confirmation that the Special Lump Sum Death Benefit Charge will remain at 45% where the lump sum is paid somewhere other than to an individual, such as a trust read more
If you would like to speak to us about how the Budget affects your financial situation, please call Alan Clifton on 0800 731 7614 or e-mail Alan.Clifton@fpgonline.co.uk
There will be a more detailed look at today’s Budget on the Financial Planning Group website tomorrow.