A fantastic opportunity has arisen for an experienced IFA Senior Administrator/Junior Paraplanner to join a well-established Chartered Financial Planning Practice providing a highly personalised financial planning service.
As part of the existing team, you will be responsible for providing high quality support to the three successful Financial Planners of the business and maintaining relationships with clients.
In order to be considered for the role you must;
- Have documented experience of working within an IFA or Wealth Management practice.
- Attention to detail
- Be highly organised
- Have some or be studying towards, industry qualifications.
- Enjoy the opportunity to manage the day to day administration and diary of a busy IFA
- Provide high quality administration and analytical support to Financial Planners and clients
- Process new business from start to finish from arranging the initial meeting with the adviser, to placing on the system and creating client packs
- Pull together valuation reports and assist with annual file reviews, create basic suitability reports to be FCA compliant
- Assist with ad-hoc administration such as post, filing, scanning and answering basic and general enquiries
- Ensuring all meeting follow-up work is completed within company timescales
- Mature, professional work ethic and polished demeanour
- Previous extensive experience in a similar role within a financial planning practice
- Meticulous attention to detail and organisational skills
- Confident and competent communication skills, verbal and written
- A strong knowledge of pensions, life & protection and investments, that is visible through both your career history and qualifications e.g. RO1, CF1, FPC 1
- Previous use of Standard Life WRAP, FFN, IRESS Xplan, Voyant and Finemetrica would be useful.
A competitive salary and performance related bonus is on offer.
In the first instance please e-mail Tim.Norris@fpgonline.co.uk, along with your CV and a covering letter.