A fantastic opportunity has arisen for an experienced IFA Senior Administrator/Paraplanner to join a well-established Financial Planning Practice which provides a highly personalised financial planning service.
As part of existing team, you will be responsible for providing high quality support to the 3 successful Financial Planners of the business and maintaining relationships with clients.
Ideally, you will have exceptional attention to detail and extensive previous experience working within a similar fast-paced environment.
Additionally, any management experience would be a bonus.
Providing high quality administration and analytical support to Financial Planners and clients
- Managing own workloads
- Processing all Private Client related new business and servicing queries
- Liaising and building relationships with other functions to ensure all aspects of development, change and ongoing activities are clearly communicated and absorbed in the company
- Ensuring all meeting follow-up work is completed within company timescales
- Previous extensive experience in a similar role within an IFA Practice
- Good attention to detail and organisational skills
- Confident and competent communication skills, verbal and written
- Minimum basic knowledge of financial services products-pensions, investments, life insurances etc
- Any Financial Services qualifications are desired
- Previous use of Standard Life WRAP, FFN, IRESS Xplan, Voyant and Finemetrica would be useful.
If you would like to apply for this position please send your CV, along with a covering letter, to Tim.Norris@fpgonline.co.uk