No deposit – No problem – 100% Mortgages are back.
Mortgage lenders are now starting to provide products for people with a strong history of making rental payments over a period of time – therefore demonstrating they can afford mortgage repayments. These lenders are finally offering a solution to allow them to buy their own home rather than be trapped in a cycle of having to pay rent to a landlord.
- A major lender has just launched a 100% mortgage for people who can demonstrate they have been renting for a minimum of 12 months in the last 18 months.
- Whilst they will lend 100% you can provide a deposit providing it does not exceed 5%.
- The proposed new mortgage payments must not exceed the current rental payments.
- Maximum property value £600K.
- You can’t have owned a property in the UK or abroad in the last three years.
If you, or somebody you know, would like to find out more about these mortgage deals, please contact Steve Padgham via e-mail at Steve.Padgham@fpgonline.co.uk or by calling 020 8614 4782.